Q: How long does a quart of fog solution last?
A: This depends on many variables such as the volume of fog you set the machine to produce and the frequency of the sprays. In general, expect a quart of juice to last 2-3 hours.
Q: What kind of fog solution does my Gemmy Fog Machine require?
A: Any fog solution will work in our machines if it is a water-based fog solution.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Q: How do I clean my Fog Machine?
A: Follow the following steps to properly clean you Fog Machine.
- First, unplug the machine and allow it to cool down.
- Next, empty the solution by turning the tank upside down.
- Fill the tank about halfway full of hot water.
- Close the lid and shake the machine a bit with the water inside. Repeat these steps three to four times.
- Empty the water and allow the Fog Machine to air dry.
- To store, place all components in the original packing and box. Keep the Fog Machine in its box, and store in cool, dry area until you’re ready for its next use.
- NEVER store your Fog Machine with fog solution inside, this will cause the fluid to harden and clog your machine.
Q: My Fog Machine is clogged. What can I do?
A: Please follow all steps for cleaning. Afterwards, you may clean the nozzle by using a q-tip and water and vinegar.